Live firing practice:
Optical sensor type:
SCATT MX-02 is the base model in the SCATT MX – series lineup. With MX-02 you can train at any distance either indoors or at open shooting ranges, in dry fire mode (no-ammo) or in live fire mode, using real ammunition.
The key feature of this model is the lack of an electronic target. This means that you will be able to train by simply using a paper target or a standard target installation.
SCATT MX-02 model will work with round black targets on white background, police and biathlon targets.
In live fire training you don’t have to worry anymore about damaging expensive electronic equipment with an inaccurate shot. The absence of any light emission from the electronic target excludes any possibility of cross-effect between different training systems. This is particularly relevant for using multiple training systems at a single firing line, e.g. during competitions or qualifications.
More details about this model you will find in reviews by Tony Chow
The system comes with modern, user-friendly and functional software – SCATT Professional. It includes all the necessary features for training and analysis at the highest level.
- For indoor/outdoor use*
- Distance to the target – from 2,5 to 1000 m
- Optical sensor type – wired (with USB connection)
- Optical sensor size: 26 x 31 x 52 mm
- Optical sensor weight: 30 g
- Software – SCATT Professional (for Windows) / SCATT Expert (available for Windows and macOS)
- Two-Year Limited Warranty
*Attention, equipment is not waterproof and is not intended for use in the rain.
The system is guaranteed to stay fully functional while using ammunition up to cal .338.
- Optical sensor: MX-02V2
- Iris diaphragm for the optical sensor’s lens
- Mounting prism with parallax compensation screws
- Mounting plate
- Hex key 2.5 mm
- Flash drive with software and user guide
- Optical sensor’s interface cable 3 m
- Quick setup guide
- Warranty card
Enter Your email address to join our mailing list and keep yourself updated